The Cashton High School Student Council is sponsoring a photography contest. The purpose of the contest is to capture students participating in academics, activities, or athletics. All high school students are eligible to participate and students are encouraged to submit multiple images. Entries will be accepted starting January 23, 2012 and the deadline to submit photos is February 6, 2012. Student council members will select 4 winning photos per grade. The winning photos will be enlarged, framed, and will hang in the locker areas of each grade-level.
If you are interested in submitting a photos please follow these guidelines:
- All images should be submitted electronically.
- Image should be saved as a .jpg (JPEG) format with maximum quality.
- Students should complete a Photo Entry Form.
- All visible students must give permission to be in the photo submitted.
To submit a photo:
- Go to the Photo Contest page on the Middle/High School Website.
- Complete the Photo Entry Form
- Upload both the picture and photo entry form via the link on the website. The upload password is “eagles”
- If you have questions on how to submit a photo please stop into the office and see Mr. Bell.